We can help and support you by:
- Dealing with HMRC enquiries into the tax affairs of individuals, businesses and other bodies, including trusts
- Dealing with disputes with HMRC
- Advising on making voluntary disclosures and preparing unprompted voluntary disclosure reports.
- Liaising with other professional advisers to achieve settlements on behalf of mutual clients
- Negotiating penalties or other elements of tax investigations.
- Represent clients at the police station.
- Act as experts in serious criminal cases.
- Negotiate and settle many tax fraud cases.
- Challenge HMRC at Tribunals.
To find out more about the services we offer and how we can help you, please contact us.